Phoenix Fives FAQ

Where official stuff will be announced.

Phoenix Fives FAQ

Postby raydar27 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:27 am

These FAQs hopefully answer and help out some of our new members.

Where are you?
This seems to be the most frequently asked question... we're based in the West Midlands - Warwickshire, Leamington, Warwick, Coventry, Redditch, Stratford, Birmingham, Southam and more If you live around here, are just passing through or fancy invading Phoenix Fives territory you'll always be more than welcome :)

- How do I join?
Firstly, to get full access to the community you will need to register on the forum, or you could just turn up! There's no membership charge, no forms to fill in, no initiation ceremonies, we're just a bunch of people who invade pub car parks and other regions for fun :D Since you've found this FAQ you've already found the forum - please register and introduce yourself, we're a friendly lot! :)

- I've got an idea for an event. Who should I talk to?
There are three ways of doing this.
You can send me the event information and i can publish it where needed, or you can post it straight in the "Events" section (please make sure it doesn't clash with another event ) - even if you don't have a full plan yet - eg, "Who fancies a trip to Peckham later this year?" This way you'll be able to gauge interest and get a good idea of numbers (subject to some moderation). Alternately you can have a chat with one of us at our meetings and see what we think - either way is fine by us :)

- Are you the official MX-5 owners club?
Yes, after a long battle we are now official. Things are still being sorted in the world of admin but we are on the map now :lol: Visit www.mx5oc.co.uk

- How do I contact/keep tabs on/stalk The Committee?

Area co-ordinator:
Steve = Raydar27
Lee = Cerberus
NickD = Nick

Motorsport Co-ordinator : Nick = NickD

Webmaster : Cerberus

Moderator / admin: Mattb13, Raydar27, NickD, Cerberus
Too much spec to list...
-- Phoenix Five Meets -- First Wednesday of every month Click Here For Info!
raydar27
P5 Old school or i talk too much

Return to Bits & Bobs