Be one of the very first to use the new tarmac at Blyton

Where MoT stuff is bigged up !

Be one of the very first to use the new tarmac at Blyton

Postby NickD » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:01 am

We will be the very first TDO to use the new Eastern Circuit tarmac at Blyton.

If hyou would like to be one of the very first drivers to try this new and exciting course, we still have some spaces left for Sunday 23rd.

And in Richard's own words

To talk you through it: from the start anti-clockwise, you accelerate hard down a familiar straight, but at the bottom you need to brake harder to turn through “Chapmans “ (I am a Lotus owner!!) “ K7” is tight and will need 2nd gear before accelerating hard through “Trubshaws” in third. I think “Curva Grande” is a real challenge as the car gets very loaded up and the corner is a tightening radius without any very obvious reference points. Just when you think you may be in the right place, “The Wiggler” is upon you and with the car heading to the right, you need to turn sharp left. At last, you get a bit of a rest on the familiar drag up to “Bishops” followed by the delights of “Bunga-Bunga”. But then the familiarity stops as you stay on the power through “Port Vite” with a very hefty shove on the anchors required for “Ushers 2”. It’s almost a relief that “Twickers” is the same ……but you are now on another lap and “Curva Grande” is only half a mile away.

Book HERE
Mazda on Track. Motorsport for Mazdas
Image MOT Motorsport. Tyre and brakes fitting at club meets and elsewhere.
NickD
Destroyer of Trolls

Re: Be one of the very first to use the new tarmac at Blyton

Postby greg#2 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:33 pm

some interesting changes, it is nice to see him investing in the place, it's really starting to get a name for itself now (especially with EVO magazine using the place as a test centre.)
If you know anyone looking for a bit of unqualified teaching work in the west mids, send them to http://www.firstforeducation.co.uk/cover-supervisors-2/
greg#2
P5 Old school or i talk too much

Postby Cerberus » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:21 pm

Dammit!!! I really really need to get Shout welded back together!!!!!!!!
http://www.Eunos-Roadster.co.uk - The Blog
何もそれ以上ではありません、ハロー・キティよりJDM!
Cerberus
Forum Admin

Postby greg#2 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:05 pm

Cerberus wrote:Dammit!!! I really really need to get Shout welded back together!!!!!!!!

You do, herman is coming monday!!!
If you know anyone looking for a bit of unqualified teaching work in the west mids, send them to http://www.firstforeducation.co.uk/cover-supervisors-2/
greg#2
P5 Old school or i talk too much

Postby NickD » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:42 pm

greg#2 wrote:some interesting changes, it is nice to see him investing in the place, it's really starting to get a name for itself now (especially with EVO magazine using the place as a test centre.)

Yes, Richard knows John Braker very well. It was always in his overall plan to have Evo tests done there.
Mazda on Track. Motorsport for Mazdas
Image MOT Motorsport. Tyre and brakes fitting at club meets and elsewhere.
NickD
Destroyer of Trolls

Return to The Official Mazda on Track Thread